- “Open Discussion on Solidity Fuzzing”, B.Shastry, Ethereum Meetup, Berlin, 2019.
- “Fuzzing the Solidity Compiler” Slides Video, B.Shastry, Devcon 5, Osaka, 2019.
- “Fuzzing the Solidity Compiler” Slides, B.Shastry, EthCC 3, Paris, 2020.
- “Follow the White Rabbit: Simplifying Fuzz Testing Using FuzzExMachina”, V. Ulitzsch, D. Maier, B. Shastry, Black Hat 2018
- “Taking Control of SDN-based Cloud Systems via the Data Plane”, K. Thimmaraju, B. Shastry, T. Fiebig, F. Hetzelt, J.P. Seifert, A. Feldmann, S. Schmid, Symposium on SDN Research 2018 Best Paper Award
- “The vAMP Attack: Taking Control of Cloud Systems via the Unified Packet Parser”, K. Thimmaraju, B. Shastry, T. Fiebig, F. Hetzelt, J.P. Seifert, A. Feldmann, S. Schmid, Cloud Computing Security Workshop 2017
- “Static Program Analysis as a Fuzzing Aid”, B. Shastry, M. Leutner, T. Fiebig, K. Thimmaraju, F. Yamaguchi, K. Rieck, S. Schmid, J.P. Seifert, A. Feldmann, International Symposium on Research in Attacks, Intrusions, and Defenses 2017
- “Static exploration of taint-style vulnerabilities found by fuzzing”, B. Shastry, F. Maggi, F. Yamaguchi, K. Rieck, J.P. Seifert, USENIX Conference on Offensive Technologies 2017
- “Leveraging flawed tutorials for seeding large-scale web vulnerability discovery”, T. Unruh, B. Shastry, M. Skoruppa, F. Maggi, K. Rieck, J.P. Seifert, F. Yamaguchi, USENIX Conference on Offensive Technologies 2017
- “Towards Vulnerability Discovery Using Staged Program Analysis”, B. Shastry, F. Yamaguchi, K. Rieck, J.P. Seifert, 13th conference on detection of intrusions and malware and vulnerability assessment 2016
- “A First Look at Firefox OS Security”, D. Defreez, B. Shastry, H. Chen, J.P. Seifert, Mobile Security Technologies 2014
Fraunhofer Secure IT
- “Towards Taming Privilege-Escalation Attacks on Android”, S. Bugiel, L. Davi, A. Dmitrienko, T. Fischer, A.R. Sadeghi, B. Shastry, 19th Annual Network and Distributed System Security Symposium 2012
- “Practical and lightweight domain isolation on android”, S. Bugiel, L. Davi, A. Dmitrienko, S. Heuser, A.R. Sadeghi, B. Shastry, 1st ACM workshop on Security and privacy in smartphones and mobile devices 2011
- “MATLAB Based Evaluation Study of Adaptive Technique and Three Sample Fixed Data Window Algorithm with Particular Reference to development of DSP Based Fast Distance Protection”, B. Shastry, U.J. Shenoy, K. Parthasarathy, H.P. Khincha, International Conference on Power Systems 2007
- “Advanced Educational Tools for Modeling, Simulation, Impleme-ntation and Real-Time Testing of Modern Power System Protection Schemes-Particular Reference to Distance Protection”, U.J. Shenoy, K.R. Satheesh, B.S. Kavyashree, B. Shastry, National Systems Conference (India) 2007 Best Paper Presentation Award
- “Adaptive Filtering Technique and DSP-Based Implementation for High Speed Distance Protection”, U.J. Shenoy, B. Shastry, K. Parthasarathy, K.R. Satheesh, B.S. Kavyashree, Fourth International Conference on Power System Protection and Automation 2007